Mafia Wars Hot Tips & Add Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you use this site, you will be able to build your mafia up faster than you ever thought you could. Plus, ask the questions you have about MW.

4 posters

I have added too many friends to keep up with my real friends!

chritter
    chritter

I have added too many friends to keep up with my real friends! Empty I have added too many friends to keep up with my real friends!

Post by chritter Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:46 am

If I DELETE Friends from my PROFILE, will they DISAPPEAR from my MAFIA?

https://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/status_invite.php?from=1256565323

Last edited by chritter on Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add link)
    SWRed

I have added too many friends to keep up with my real friends! Empty Re: I have added too many friends to keep up with my real friends!

Post by SWRed Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:15 pm

You can just hide your mafia friends from the profile. This way allows you to see your real friends.

You can also create a news feed on your home page called Mafia Wars and put all your Mafia members there.
    chritter
    chritter

I have added too many friends to keep up with my real friends! Empty Re: I have added too many friends to keep up with my real friends!

Post by chritter Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:02 pm

Thanks for your input! I've got that part managed. I need to know if they will delete from one if I delete from the other?
    I read another post that said you don't have to ADD them as friends since there is an FB limit of 5,000... Just can't figure out how to do that?

Again, THANKS!
    teckel1

Post by teckel1 Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:20 am

Yes, you can delete friends from FB without them disappearing from your mafia.
    rlwyld1

Post by rlwyld1 Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:32 am

Yes and no. You can delete friends without them being deleted from your mafia, but with the new feature that has been added it does penalize you to a point. Since they added request help from your mafia or help members of your mafia they have to be on your friends list for you to actually be able to take a job. The problem is members of your mafia no longer on your friends list when they request help on a job it will still show up in your notifications, but when you go to do the job you get an error saying you must be friends to help out on a job.

Apparently they did this because of people adding then deleting friends once they join their mafia. A cousin that is a heavy gamer including several on here says this is the case with other games on FB as well.

https://www.facebook.com/addfriend.php?id=700551986

https://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/status_invite.php?from=700551986

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:48 pm