Mafia Wars Hot Tips & Add Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you use this site, you will be able to build your mafia up faster than you ever thought you could. Plus, ask the questions you have about MW.

2 posters

Bracketed names, i.e. [COSA NOSTRA]

stnorman

Bracketed names, i.e.  [COSA NOSTRA] Empty Bracketed names, i.e. [COSA NOSTRA]

Post by stnorman Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:23 pm

What do the bracketed names mean and where do they get them?
    rlwyld1

Bracketed names, i.e.  [COSA NOSTRA] Empty Re: Bracketed names, i.e. [COSA NOSTRA]

Post by rlwyld1 Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:26 am

Bracketed names are the names of various Mafia Families. There are various groups of people that enjoy playing the game and have banded together to create true Mafioso Familias to fight together. Some are invite only others are limited to people above or below certain level. Some fight anonymously while others chose to fight under a flag and by showing their tag in their name it helps members of their family avoid fighting or robbing each other, but the flip side is flying your flag can also make you a target for other families especially ones that have been attacked by members of your family.

Once you join a group and have I believe 14 godfather points you can add your family's tag to your name by going to see the Godfather and asking for a name change, but make sure you are actually a member as a non member wearing a tag is a huge sign of disrespect and will land you on their list of people to be destroyed worse than any of the opposing families.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:47 pm