Mafia Wars Hot Tips & Add Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you use this site, you will be able to build your mafia up faster than you ever thought you could. Plus, ask the questions you have about MW.

4 posters

Collecting

Don Ivatar

Collecting Empty Collecting

Post by Don Ivatar Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:19 pm

Any idea what level and/or tier Diamonds are found in?..I am guessing I need to go back and hunt/redo to gather them?...any ideas/suggestions appreciated...thanks so much for your time..Dani aka Don Ivatar

Collecting Empty Collections

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:26 pm

Don Ivatar wrote:Any idea what level and/or tier Diamonds are found in?..I am guessing I need to go back and hunt/redo to gather them?...any ideas/suggestions appreciated...thanks so much for your time..Dani aka Don Ivatar

You can find the location above your collections on what jobs you need to perform in order to receive the cards needed. As with all the other items needed, it appears to be hit and miss on whether you get them or not.
    KimAdmin
    KimAdmin
    Admin

Collecting Empty Re: Collecting

Post by KimAdmin Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:15 am

You can ask for the diamonds in the cards section and if he has them he will surely fill them for ya[ and you can donate your duplicate stuff]
    Kim
    Booty3

Post by Booty3 Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:46 am

If u want to work 4 them the best job to do is the mugging on the first tier.
    Admin
    Admin

Collecting Empty Diamonds are collected at Street Thug level

Post by Admin Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:09 am

yes, most of us have past the street thug level. However, that is where you get diamond. The good news is that the jobs are pretty good at dropping diamonds so you should be able to collect them pretty fast.

Laurie

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:13 pm