Mafia Wars Hot Tips & Add Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you use this site, you will be able to build your mafia up faster than you ever thought you could. Plus, ask the questions you have about MW.

3 posters

earned mastered item loot not working (specially helicopter)

Poll

Mastered item loot not working

[ 1 ]
    earned mastered item loot not working (specially helicopter) Bar_left100%earned mastered item loot not working (specially helicopter) Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    earned mastered item loot not working (specially helicopter) Bar_left0%earned mastered item loot not working (specially helicopter) Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    earned mastered item loot not working (specially helicopter) Bar_left0%earned mastered item loot not working (specially helicopter) Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 1
    nida

earned mastered item loot not working (specially helicopter) Empty earned mastered item loot not working (specially helicopter)

Post by nida Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:21 am

recently I got the Helicopter (reduces 30 seconds from the regen of my energy) but actually it's not working and nothing happend??? can u tell me why!!! i really worked hard to get it
    Admin
    Admin

earned mastered item loot not working (specially helicopter) Empty Re: earned mastered item loot not working (specially helicopter)

Post by Admin Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:38 am

Even though is looks like they are not decreasing your times they really are. If you wait for your time to start---IE 3 minutes and then click around you will see it drop by 30 seconds as you click. They just don't start the time at 2:30.

I hope that helps.

Laurie
    con10tious

earned mastered item loot not working (specially helicopter) Empty Re: earned mastered item loot not working (specially helicopter)

Post by con10tious Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:07 am

Laurie,

Ok, so I think I understand what you are saying but I am totally disappointed with what I am hearing.

As a maniac my energy regen reset is 3 minutes. At 3 minutes it takes me 9 minutes to earn 3 points. Now after earning the helo which is supposed to represent a 30 second reduction, it still takes me 9 minutes to earn 3 points. I say that because in order to earn 4 points it still takes me 12 minutes.

With the helo, if I only need 3 points, they are available to me 30 seconds early. So if I want to use those 3 points for a job, I can use them any time after 8 minutes and 30 seconds have elapsed. I can use them, but I have not really earned them until 9 minutes have elapsed, because if I need those 3 points to earn a fourth point, all 4 points are not available to me until 11 minutes and 30 seconds.

So the 30 second reduction is only good for 1 point and only then if you use them within the last 30 seconds of the countdown.

If Zynga took the time to explain that little nuance, they would surely be convicted in the court of public opinion for fraud and dishonest behavior.

I am thinking I have made a truly bad investment of time and energy in a truly obnoxious enterprise.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:31 pm