Mafia Wars Hot Tips & Add Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you use this site, you will be able to build your mafia up faster than you ever thought you could. Plus, ask the questions you have about MW.

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST---How to use this section!

Admin
    Admin

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST---How to use this section! Empty PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST---How to use this section!

Post by Admin Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:29 pm

This is one of the BEST tools for building your Mafia. I have used it time and time again and have grown by as much as 200 new members in a day just using this!

Post here is if you are willing to exchange mafia members. I normally give out 20-40 of my members to someone else in exchange for receiving 20-40 of THEIR members. You do this by using the "suggest a friend" located on the other person's profile page.

This not only helps you build up 20-40 new members at a time, but it also benefits your mafia members because they gain a new mafia member too. In turn, I have found that MY mafia members think of me when they are doing the "suggest a friend" as well, which means you only gain more! It is like the trickle effect.

You must be friends with the person you are going to exchange with so be sure to include your profile link. You can personal message them through this board, IM them after you have made them your friend, or message them through Facebook. It does take a little effort on your part, but you grow by 20-40 new members just for taking the time to message someone!

Be sure to include some info about yourself too.

So you want:

1. Post your profile link
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=and your number
    2. To message the person you want to have the exchange. Add the message the message field when adding the person--HOT TIPS MEMBER TRADE!
    3. Post your Mafia Wars Invite Link

Once you do all that you will find this is one of the easiest ways to grow your mafia over night!!!

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:01 pm