Mafia Wars Hot Tips & Add Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you use this site, you will be able to build your mafia up faster than you ever thought you could. Plus, ask the questions you have about MW.

3 posters

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST---How to use this section!

Volusiagirl

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST---How to use this section! Empty What I need, what I can gift..

Post by Volusiagirl Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:24 pm

https://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/status_invite.php?from=1318153105

I really need a Jack of clubs

Need: 9, 10, Ace of hearts
    Rooster, Monkey, Snake Sculpture
    Red, Green, Purple, Gold Chips
    Gold, Agate, Onyx, Pearl Cufflinx

To gift, I have:
    Solid, Checkered, Geo, Dot and Knitted Ties
    Amethyst, Sapphire Rings
    10, Queen of Spades
    Ebony (2) Rose, royal cigars
    The Bear

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST---How to use this section! Empty Trade or gift

Post by The Bear Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:54 pm

I do not have any cards or the gold poker chip. Chip is what I am looking for, cards came after I master all three levels.
    Admin
    Admin

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST---How to use this section! Empty PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST---How to use this section!

Post by Admin Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:37 pm

This is great for those of you that have not been able to collect all the items needed to complete your collection for a particular level. You are also able to share extra items you may have so others are able to get what they need.

To share items you MUST be friends! Therefore, include your Profile Link in here. This will link the person you want to trade with and yourself up so you can share.

Hot Tips is building a collections bank as well. If you are interested in giving to the collections bank please contact Roosevelt, one of your Hot Tips officers. You can find his information on the Mafia Wars Hot Tips & Add Me Group's website--I and II. He is collecting as many items as he can to help out our members, and if you don't need an item there is no need to hang on to it because someone else will need it...and this cuts down on time for you.

Sponsored content

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST---How to use this section! Empty Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST---How to use this section!

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:43 am